1.16.2006

RUN FORREST

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go... you know... I went.


Forrest: [running] I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours. [he stops and turns around]
Young man: Quiet, quiet! He's gonna say something!
Forrest: [pause] I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.

RECUERDAS ESA IMAGEN? .... me pregunto si algun dia despues de tanto y tanto correr llegare al punto en que no tenga caso seguir corriendo y regrese a casa a continuar con la vida
En verdad tendre una vida que no tenga nada que ver con lo que hago hasta hoy?


.. a un mes 14 dias y 16 horas de cumplir el plazo (por cierto tengo una camisa y un pantalon igualitos, coincidencia??)


En mood: More than Love- Los Lonely boys

No hay comentarios.: